Here is this fantastic news for our lovely travelers who are coming from all over the globe to spend their vacation in Fiji Islands! You can enjoy your whole trip enjoying and exploring the island keeping away your shopping quests of gifts and souvenirs for friends and family back home as Duty Free Shopping in Fiji Airport at retail outlets is available for you.
For your convenience, the two renowned Nadi International Airport Duty Free retailers- Prouds and Tappoos are conveniently located at Arrival and Departure at Nadi International Airport. You will be amazed with the sweepingly extensive range of distinguished global brands available on promotional rates. From Premium Liquor brands, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Jewellery to Electronics, there is a vast range of all at these Duty Free Shopping in Fiji Airport.
Fiji Airways Duty Free Store/Outlet
Prouds is one of the major Nadi Airport Duty Free Stores. Located at Departure Lounge and at Arrivals baggage hall, you can experience a wonderful service of Fiji’s premier family owned retail group. Get an access to the exciting range of Duty Free goods at this award winning store. The staff at the store can guide you with all the Vat Refund schemes for tourists. Refer below the popular brands with their prices at Prouds:
- Calvin Klein One EDT – $ 69.00
- CK ETM EDT N/Sp- $ 79.00
- CK Etr Women Edp spray- $ 79.00
- CK Eternity Now For Women EDP – $109.00
- Lancaster Davidoff Quest For Him – $115.00
- Lancaster Davidoff Quest For Her – $159.00
A lot more variety of famous fragrances by Joop, Jeanne Arthes, Jovan And Nike is also available.
There is a wide range of popular watch brands like Calvin Klein, Seiko, Guess, Lorus and Pulsar. You can refer the range of few of them listed below:
- Guess watches (range $390.00 to $815.00)
- Calvin Klein Watches (range $459.00 to $790.00)
- Seiko Watches (range $699.00 to $1085.00)
- Pulsar watches @ $355
You can browse the store for all the famous electronic brands like Sony, Remington, Nikon, Russell Hobbs and Xiaomi.
- Sony PS4 500 GB Console – $999.00
- Xiaomi Mobiles (range $349.00 to $ 599.00)
- Cameras by Nikon ($249.00 to $1299.00)
Curlers, Dryers, Straighteners and Shavers by Remington (range $ 49.95 to $ 170.00)
- Rayban glares ($350.00 to $535.00)
- A wide variety of footwear by Butterfly Twists ($ 99.00 to $159.00)
- Backpacks by Rivacase ($55.00 to $ 145.00)
Jewellery by Swaroski, Nirvana, Allure, Guess, J Hunter, Bee and Fred Bennett is available in wide variety too at Fiji Airways Duty Free – Prouds outlet.
Tappoo Duty Free Store/Outlet
Tappoos, another famous Nadi International Airport Duty Free Outlet located Arrivals and Departures at Nadi for all your shopping needs for famous international brands:
A wide range of Fiji Duty Free Alcohol at Tappoos is available for your refreshing collection of popular brands. Boast among your friends about amazing international Liquor collection by shopping from Tappoos Duty Free Outlet at convenient rates. Here we are mentioning the few famous Best-Selling and most Featured collection available at Nadi Airport. In this section read more to know about Tappoos Duty Free Alcohol Price.
Nadi Airport Duty Free Liquor Prices:
- Ballantine’s Finest 1 L @ $19.00
- Chivas Regal 12 year Old Scotch Whiskey 1 L @$37.00
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey 1 L @ $28.00
- Johnnie Walker Black Label 1 L @ $40.00
- The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whiskey Twin Pack 2* 1 L @ $30.00
- Absolut Vodka 1 L @ $27.00
- Snow Leopard Vodka 1 L @ $35.00
- The Macallan 1824 Collection Select Oak Single Malt Scotch Whiskey 1 L @ $75.00
- Martel Noblige 1 L @$77.00
Nadi Airport Duty Free Wine Prices:
- Perrier Joyet @ $74.34
- Piper Heidsieck @ $48.94
- NZ Pelorus (bubbles) @ $33.70
- Deutz @ $28.61
- Jacob Creek’s Sparkling Rose @ $11.99
- NZ Pinot Noir:
- Montana @ $13.84 (6 for $73.44)
- 2009, 2010, 2011
- Jacob’s Creek Reserved Pinot Noir 2009 @ $15.24
- A large range of international Kids brand for stationary and Toys (MLP, Barbie etc)
- Fashion Accessories (RayBan, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Gicci, Dior, Fendi, Boss & Tommy)
- Travel Accessories (Headphones by Beats, Senheiser, Skull, Candy, Phillips, Sony and Neck Pillows by Go Travel)
- A large range of premium Duty Free Jewellery collection to choose from is also available at Tappoos.
Special Shopping Tips @ Duty Free Outlet
Duty Free Shops are a true temptation, so you need to be very careful before making any purchases at these. Follow the below listed tips for your best savings and convenience at the Duty Free outlets:
- Spend money on alcohol at the arrival from Duty free shops for your journey stay to save the expense, rather than by buying it from your destination that imposes high taxes on your favorite brands
- You can buy little souvenirs from your left out Local currency as most Currency Exchange Counters doesn’t accept coins or offer a low rate for small bills.
- You can save a lot on Cigarettes by buying from Duty free shops as State Excise duty at Cigarettes is quite high.
- It’s not always cheap. You must do a quick price search before buying your favorite accessories (Perfumes, Glares etc.), sometimes there are better cheaper options available online or at local store.
- Import Limits vary in each country. You must keep in mind the Duty Free allowances before making your purchases to avoid custom duty. For example: Us citizens can buy 100 Cigars and one litre of Alcohol to take back to their home country, any purchases over this will get them revenue tax and custom duty charge or if you carry goods over Rs 45k while coming to India, you may have to pay customs duty @36 %.
- Don’t swear by the prices published on return tickets and catalogs as prices are updated daily.
- You must check for the compatibility of Electronic appliances otherwise your savings on them can literally go in waste if the product is not compatible for usage in your country (factors like electric current and voltage supply in each country is different).
Best Ways to Save Money on a Cruise to Fiji