A destination wedding in Fiji is like a dream come true wedding for anyone. The beautiful island is a perfect destination to ignite romance and exchange your vows. Whether you are looking for a beachside wedding, wedding in the rain forest, at a chapel, or even under the water, Fiji is a place that can make your dream come true. Which is the best destination for wedding or Which Fiji Island is best for couples? Can foreigners marry in Fiji? Yes, anyone from any foreign location can plan for a legally recognized wedding in Fiji.
Fiji is comprised of many islands that offer some of the most fabulous wedding destinations in the world like Yasawa Island, Turtle Island, Beqa Island, Viti Levu Isnad, Taveuni Island, Vanua Levu Island, Mamanucas island, and many more. Choosing the best destination for a wedding in Fiji depends on your choices, budget, and location preferences. Wondering, How much does a destination wedding cost Fiji? Let’s read in this article- Wedding Destinations in Fiji: A Perfect Wedding Holiday Destination for Everyone.
Can foreigners marry in Fiji?
Whether you belong to the USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom or New Zealand, you can marry in Fiji. Fiji wedding ceremonies and documentation are legally acceptable and acknowledged. Majorly the documentation requirement is also the same. You can choose to marry in a closed ceremony consisting of you two love birds or with friends or a full family affair, the choice is entirely yours.
Which is the best destination for a wedding in Fiji?
Speaking frankly, Fiji Island is home to a lot of gorgeous locales and destinations that make up for the best wedding destination. If location is your preference, you can choose your wedding destination to be Viti Levu. It is the main island of Fiji and is located in close proximity to Nadi International Airport. There are several resorts at different islands in Fiji that makes incredibly good arrangement for weddings. If privacy and beaches are your preference, Turtle Island makes a perfect choice of destination. It is a private island and can accommodate only 14 couples at a time.
If you are looking for a beautiful tropical Fiji wedding, you can consider Yasawa Islands, Mamanucas Island, Beqa Island, Taveuni Island, and Vanua Levu Island. Let’s read in further sections about the wedding cost and the resorts that propose to give you the perfect destination wedding experience in these islands.
How much does a destination wedding cost Fiji?
Here in this section, we have provided islands and a small list of good resorts that offer beautiful and legally accepted weddings. Please note that we have given here the approximate cost ranges, you may get in touch with the resort for exact prices, inclusions, and package details. to begin with, Viti Levu, if you are planning for a wedding in Viti Levu Island, here are a few destinations you can consider:
Wedding destination at Viti Levu Island:
- First Landing Beach Resort: The resort offers several wedding packages between range of USD 556 to USD 1800.
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa: The resort offers several wedding packages between USD 1257 to USD 3546.
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa. You can book a wedding between USD 6990 to USD $21,996.
Wedding Destination at The Mamanucas Islands:
- Musket Cove Resort: The resort offers wedding ceremonies between USD 867 to USD 1734.
- Tokoriki Island Resort: You can book a wedding package here between USD 852 to USD 2498.
Wedding Destination at Vanua Levu Island:
- Namale Resort & Spa: the resort offers several packages at the price of USD 999, you can check for inclusions that are available at an extra price.
- Koro Sun Resort.: here wedding packages are available between a range of USD 756 to USD 2222.
Wedding Destination at Taveuni Island:
- Matangi Private Island Resort: you can book a wedding package here, the resort offers a range of packages between USD 900 to USD 1500.
- Paradise Taveuni: Here you can find wedding packages between USD 225 to USD 674.
Wedding Destination at Yasawa Island:
- Yasawa Island Resort: you can get in touch with the resort for the package rate. It is the only resort on the island and offers 18 thatched-roof beach front bures and a special Honeymoon Bure with a private pool.
Wedding Destination at Beqa Island:
- Lalati Resort: the resort offers several simple wedding packages and traditional wedding packages in the range of USD 500 to USD 895.